Tuesday 15 March 2011

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011 USMKK

HI peeps...

I know it's like lambat gila I post about CNY right?
malasss
okay....I story mory a bit lah k...

so with RM 12.00 I bought the ticket from XXXX

Me and alfie planning to wear red shirt,I don't have one,so I borrow from alfie...
It was his "branded" xxxx shirt...I forgot.....(fyi alfie love branded stuff)

so we GO lah.....

sampai2 over there....it was crowded...like usual....full with people from all over kelantan...
so thank god we got Jia Rong (another friend that I think u should not know specifically whom) get us our chairs....yay ^^

for Deco,I would say OKAAAAYYY.....3 out of 5 star...the entrance was superb,I know they want to make it classy and have this atas/high class feeling,but I think if they add up a notch wouldn't hurt at all...

for performance ...I was SATISFIED....**** out of 5 star...I love the drum(always my fave),the yoyo...waaaa......0.0

OH,I kinda miss the serious Chinese drama where they got subtitle on screen...I think that was awesome too...too bad this year they didn't do it..

food?OH the food was nice...I had 2 round okay....really nice...because it's not SPICY at all...woohoo..

all in all, I was satisfied and enjoyed the night...they prepare so hard for that night..and I am happy they manage to pull it through...



year of rabbit!!



"no comment"






woohoo
bootylicious..hhhaha




eating time...



1 comment:

Grace said...

WAHAHAHHAHA lucu oh kamu dua!