Friday 4 March 2011

Cons Exam

Hello Peeps!!

I just receive my Cons (conservative) exam result.I got "B" jer...owh and I got A for my 1st Dental theory test...

FYI,Cons is basically teaching on how we (dentist) treat teeth that having problems such as caries that will cause cavity.Thus,our job is to CONSERVE the remaining natural tooth structure that is healthy and then we add up restorative materials to restore its natural shape.

Therefore,in this cons exam .we are doing class 2 case.which involve occlusal and proximal part of the tooth.I am doing it on premolar mandibular tooth(45).

oklah....let's the .png does the work....















getting ready...


this is how the atmosphere feels like in the lab ...



this is my working table...i know it's a mess...it's because I am to nervous ...-.-


my dummy/Mr Daniel


rubber dam and posterior clamp inserted...in one try!!! wooohoo



IDK if you can see or not...there is cavity that I already prepared on 45 tooth....the one beside amalgam filling(silver restoration) one..








this is base...Dr want to put.....to restore the dentin..




carving the restoration...
as you can see..there is no matrix band..or...tofflemire attached...actually I had use tofflemire and something s-i--y happened...my tooth got off the mould the moment I open the band!!!!
and yes it was loose during carving....making it soo hard...
thank god Dr accept...





finish....
all in all...syukur I passed the exam..I dont want to go repeat it again...huh...as a matter of fact,our Dr become magically more strict than before....hmmm..k lah..dugaannnnn

bye!...

No comments: