Wednesday 17 February 2010

Day Out:Muzium Kelantan


Konichiwa,




hey I just finish watching America's next top model season 3 for the 2nd time(means no studying=menyesal di kemudian hari).
It's the best cycle ever!Love the holidays .Alone ,but it's calming when you are alone(having lot's of time for me to think! on multiple stuffs)
I decorate my study wall with orange wallpaper!!isn't awesome(I done something beneficial during holiday,,,,yay!!!*cheers*)

nah nothing special happen actually,I like the fact that I had extra sleep everyday
(sesuatu yg membanggakan!)hoho
enough talking crap here are pics taken during our trip to muzium kelantan..



trip to muzium Kelantan.



well,it's muzium.The best way to know something is by knowing it's history.


car that we rent for that particular day.6 hour for rm 35!!( is it cheap,is it mahal? dont ask me, I don't know either)




batu bersurat


Old Quran


Sultan's Thingy,I cant remember it's name.sorry


Kota Bharu Airport during 60s , 70s time.

wau,an type of kite made by local .It will produce sound kinda like singing when it fly
up in the sky




Iron
(old ones)using charcoal to make it hot.



congkak


eeeeee


tradisional kelantan congkak made from wood.




view from above



there are Hinduism element that influence art in kelantan


tools to make puppet for wayang kulit
(oh do you now they used cow skin as the major material?)


glue,brush,colour,bamboo stick




wayang kulit from inside



wayang kulit from front


I like this photo,remind me of DSLR

2 comments:

juliepadasian said...

afif, cantik pic yg paling last tu. mcm hdr photo. :)

afifs said...

high dynamic range imaging....uuuu..best2...haha..ty!!!julie..