Monday, 12 September 2011

Study abroad with family..I wonder...


I just read new entry from kak ernie and she will move to UK soon following her husband further his study at Birmingham.....I never thought of continuing my study oversea after I had a family....

:D

I was thinking for a while,and I think it is not a bad Idea after all,here some positive points i can think of:
  • u will not be alone as ur family is there with u
  • u don't need to worry about cleaning the house,kitchen,preparing local food,because u r not alone(not like ur living in hostel using double-Decker bed
  • ur social life is OKAY,I mean u did not involve in extreme / high risk behaviour because u have ur wife to remind u and be ur soul mate kan
  • can play with ur children if u have any and see they grow up.:D
  • can share ur problems with ur wife
  • spouse can find job and exp new environment
  • can go vacation together..honeymoon!!! oversea okay
:D

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

salam,

tq for featured me in hehe. yes, can play with our children and go vacation together!

good luck with ur study ok

afif=shafie said...

salam.

tQ kak!! Take care in new place k...and pls update ur blog .I wanna see how birmingham looks like.hehe