Saturday 17 September 2011

Dia Frampton:The Voice

 homaigod!!have u watch The Voice which is the new "IN" thing nowadays...one of the contestant name DIA FAMPTON just take my heart away with her...she was soo lovely and shy yet SUPER DUPER talented!!!
if u did not believe me go google n watch the above video and u will be amazed!!! I have goosebumps all along her performance which is madness!

This 23-year-old singer-songwriter from St. George, Utah is half Korean and half Dutch. Her career aspiration has been to be a voice-over actress, but her considerable singing talents may just steer her elsewhere. A life-long bookworm, Dia also writes novels and children's books.

p/s:I miss playing Sims Social at facebook...T.T
p/s/s:I am currently move on from korean shows to western shows now...^^
p/s/s:I love Olivier Green from Project Runway!!!BLOnd asian!!o.o

4 comments:

Villadient's Youth said...

haha..The Voice...ada tu nanti malaysia tiru,entah mcm mana mereka mw buat..kali kerusi berpusing2 mcm roller coster kali...kui3...

afifs said...

kui kui kui!!!!!!

juliepadasian said...

keh keh keh

afifs said...

krek krek krek