Thursday 15 September 2011

1st failure making LIKE button!

howkay fine!!! I am stress!!! programing is not easy (it's not like I am doing a program ,but  still It felt like it,yeah -.-)

I was actually planning to do a Like button,and I THOUGHT that we need to make a fan page 1st!!! 
which is WRONG!!!

before I realize it I am already FINISHED making my blog fan page which is ridiculous(sounds like Harry Potter magic spells #dreaming)

and to make it short,i need to find a "high-class-not-stressful-at-all-DIV"

and that KING OF ALL WORD DIV IS!!!

deng3#fakechinadrumroll

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
div class='post-footer'

 
which cant be found anywhere!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
!@#^()_(&^$ 



!!!

 

so here I am searching for a  KING of all DIV!! scroll up and down lie mad
#feelsliketokillsomeone






and I only can find FOOTER_OUTER!!! where is the fff is post-footer!!!
and......
-
-
-
-
-
-

I give up....

bye
ps:I love blogger new uploading picture system ..u can upload lots of picture at once now!!


No comments: