Monday 12 July 2010

orange stethoscope

Assalamualaikum,

It was tiring day for me today.Even though i have lots of notes to read (2 only) i don't have the strength to even open the notes.Just imagine we had class until night!!!


10am-12pm:lecture
2pm-3pm:lecture
5-7pm:conservative class
9-10pm:briefing prosthodontics block
10-11pm:meeting for maxillofacial booth for this coming convocation
11-12am:GLEE and blogging(LOL)

huaaa...soo tired..owh the most interesting things happen today is that i bought an ORANGE STETHOSCOPE!!!!! I was jumping with excitement as I saw that over bright orange object.hahah.it cost me RM 220.00 or maybe around 61.10 US dollar.
I also bought this cutie medical handbook that seniors recommended.my handbook...its big as you palm.so this soo cutie one..love this book soo much


can you see the price?its actually RM89.90 but i get it for RM58...okay right?


that is all for now, I will post what i done in conservative class later on.Bye and stay PRISTINE!!

No comments: