Saturday 18 July 2009

falling apart

today is the most abnormal day of my life......
the story start to spoiled this morning....
when i just waking up from bed...i can felt something is not right....

then .......i start too feel something going up from my stomach...run to the toilet..
uweekkkkkkk.........start to vomiting all the food i eat last night......

then my stomach scream..ahhh.....again diarrhoea....this is 2Nd time i get diarrhoea in kelantan...

huh....i suspect this is all because the murtabak i bought last night.....
ahhhh....this one whole day.....i cant STUDY,cant walk.......feel helpLESS.......
hmm.........now im feeling better......even after all the struggle i face today make me realize....
that when u are sick ,u cant do anything,,,,,,

thus,make me realize that i need to be more careful on what going down my stomach....
as my lecture said that here in kelantan..the food are full with E.CoLI.....ewwww......

1 comment:

Khalila said...

Afif,,,Take care bha sna,,,Jaga mkan,,,Hehehe