Thursday 5 August 2010

my new SEED bag!!

hello guys
currently I'm at USM main campus in penang .We had a health exhibition here as the seniors having their convocation...Today was the first day of exhi,and we will be here at Penang for 5 days!
so please come and visit us,we are at Dewan Kuliah U,USM penang.

for summary,today was okay lor....most of visitors were from sekolah menengah....and I was like
"hai adik2 selamat datang ke convex (sambil bagi pamplet) + cutest smile possible"

ohh for your info, I am incharge in ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY STATION.We focussed on 3 main topic which is wisdom tooth,temporomandibular joint and Orthognathic surgery.And I'm very please to say that I'm good in explaining!!! hahaha afif hebat!!!

ohh and i had a kebab(rm 2.00) today and roti john(rm 2.30) for lunch it was superb!!!!! for dinner i had nasi campur (rm 2.50) and soya (rm 0.80!!!).Heaven!!!

After maghrib we go shopping !!!

Ohh I bought a new bag!!!
I cannot tahan !!! I love it !! RM 134.10 !!! T.T

a slack rm 60++


that's all lah I think,need to sleep.sorry for long emptiness here in my blog.too busy with study and had no idea what to write.
k guys,bye and stay pristine!!

No comments: