Thursday 18 June 2009

PILAKz=eeewwwww

Well many ppl asked me before about the word 'PILAKZ'

Well for ppl out there pilakz or pilak ...
if i dont mistaken come from the immigrant or PTI(pendatang tanpa izin)..
That come from PHILIPINES...

That is originally!!!!(i think)

ok..no offense here....i dont want to make any philipinos mad okkk(pls dont hate me ;) )

That word been used mostly during my high school year...until now...

FROM my dictionary pilak means ppl that very groze=jijik,the ATTITUDE are bad and disgusting like u know solving problems using no brain..
my interpretation of pilak is not like the Filipinos....
Its mostly to the ppl that have bad ATTITUDE n very disgusting in my eyes....

WHY i post this things because there was a moment when one of my frenz terasa when i called the word pilak!!!...

so I like to make the things clear that I not like hurting any pinoy out there….
Its just my way of symbolize all the bad ppl attitude in ONE word…

Just imagine gangster,thief,raper and so on…..sooooooooo many right?SO..that’s IT….

No comments: