Saturday 26 March 2011

Shopping Goodies
















hello peeps,,,

I went out and enjoy a bit today....did some shopping and find some interesting stuff that I would like to share here....huhu

First,I would like you to meet this cute ORANGE sphere I bought..do you know what it is?
it's actually a wax....cute right?plus the Color!!! A+ for presentation.

It's said to have a memory styling molecules that are designed to get one's hair back in style whenever it gets messy...

It's perfect for me coz,as a dental student we need to wear head cap that will ruin my hair for god sake.Seriously,I look more like a bimbo than a dentist with that kind of hair.Plus.....Kelantan here is windy....thus I need to go back and forth to the bathroom or any kind of reflection I can get to "make sure" my hair is okay....not perfect ...but okay(because there must be someone that super fed up wf me ...feeling like I had a perfect hairstyle...i admit, I do n0t k...)

and and and ...

Brylcreem Bounz is available in three formats – Gel for a wet look and strong hold, Wax for a matt finish and strong hold (which I bought)and Gum for a matt finish and an even stronger hold.

the texture is a bit too creamy for a wax..

It is sphere shaped right?you might thing it will not hold still in one place right?..no it does!!! who actually design this is super genius....try to roll it anyway you want but still it went back to it's original shape..really resembles his names ...."bounz"...nc!!

as I am blogging now,I actually did'nt try it yet .so later I comment on that...later I update k...


next is my new Cardigan...

WAIT ! ,before that...do you realize that here in kelantan especially Kb Mall have this sort of "korean" inspired shirt all over the place???not only here but also last time when I went to Penang ,lot's of guys embrace those kind of clothing......I mean like wearing it ,going out with Gf and stuff...I mean like wow...

you knoooooow....the shirt that have an extra layer of cloth /kain that make it have this kind of wavy...ropol2 feels onto it....(ahh susahnya nak explain) jap3 cari picture at google....

tak jumpa!!!ahhh.. I try make it with mine lah...


haaaah....ok lebih kurang lah....

actually it is called korean Loose shirt...


back to my cardigan...I bought it at Jefferson,As you may know...that's the only place that I can really buy something with quality and style...here in kelantan....Their quality is Nice and their style hit the jackpot of my heart....not all like jefferson STYLE..as ppl said...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....kaaaannn....

owh,and there is one store called moot...same level as jefferson on 1st floor..their style are nice (asian fashion thingy....:korean,hong kong etc) but in terms of quality...not satisfied...


what I like about it(my new cardigan) ,is how simple cardigan can be ,but still feel sexy,alluring and attractive at the same time(what I feels when first trying it k...)...wooho...

PLUSS>>>>it is very student friendly and afif friendly as it is not too much fashion in it that makes it suitable to wear with anything and on any occasions like lecture,hanging out,dinner.....etc

really nice....kan....

k lah...tu jer...bye...


p/s:teringan sangat nak pakai long coat and fur coat (kawan 2 luar negara suma pakai mcm tu)....tapi apakan daya..sini ngak sejuk bu macam di europe..langsung pengsan kalau di pakaiin di kelantan....waduh3..-.-

No comments: